Definición de retool en inglés:
1Equip (a factory) with new or adapted tools.
- Building a new building, retooling a factory - that is modernization in a visible and tangible form.
- Putting in more expensive tape drives would up server prices in the price-sensitive small business market, and might require factory retooling.
- Three years on, Boeing is retooling some of the world's most complex manufacturing practices, while shaking the kinks out of its supply-chain process.
1.1Adapt or alter (someone or something) to make them more useful or suitable: he likes to retool the old stories to make them relevant for today’s kids [no object]: perhaps one can even retool for the afterlife
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And as the outsourcing shops grow and provide similar services to a growing pool of customers, they can increase productivity by retooling software that was written for one client and adapting it for many others.
- Hazel is well-positioned to play a key role in retooling the automotive giant.
- This requires retooling the entire order-processing system.
Definición de retool en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan