- 1Equip (a factory) with new or adapted tools.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Building a new building, retooling a factory - that is modernization in a visible and tangible form.
- Putting in more expensive tape drives would up server prices in the price-sensitive small business market, and might require factory retooling.
- Three years on, Boeing is retooling some of the world's most complex manufacturing practices, while shaking the kinks out of its supply-chain process.
- 1.1Adapt or alter (someone or something) to make them more useful or suitable: he likes to retool the old stories to make them relevant for today’s kids [no object]: perhaps one can even retool for the afterlifeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- And as the outsourcing shops grow and provide similar services to a growing pool of customers, they can increase productivity by retooling software that was written for one client and adapting it for many others.
- Hazel is well-positioned to play a key role in retooling the automotive giant.
- This requires retooling the entire order-processing system.
Más definiciones de retoolDefinición de retool en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional