Definición de retransmit en inglés:
verbo (retransmits, retransmitting, retransmitted)[with object]
Transmit (data, a radio signal, or a broadcast program) again or on to another receiver.
- On most days, local radio and television stations retransmitted the IMN signal, but the IMN provided only 4 hours of local programming per day.
- The modified signals are then retransmitted via geostationary satellites to users' receivers.
- The screen apparatus cannot take a signal from a remote source and interpret and retransmit this signal instantaneously, but does so in that very interesting space of time we refer to as ‘realtime’.
- Example sentences
- The only hardware required for retransmission beside two radios is a small cable kit and some electronic filters.
- For example, we couldn't slow down the amount of incoming video, so we slowed down the retransmission to our central location instead.
- The link layer thus has feedback built in that does not cause end-to-end retransmission - only across the wireless link.
Definición de retransmit en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India