Definición de retune en inglés:
1.1Put (a musical instrument) back in tune or alter its pitch.
- How might modern Western instruments be transformed for Arab music, say by retuning the piano for microtonal modal systems?
- She would need to retune some of the strings for Llyrana's tale, after all, and that she could only really do once it was in the hall and settled.
- He just hoped St. George's Primary School had got the piano retuned, like they'd promised.
1.2Tune (a radio, television, or other piece of electronic equipment) to a different frequency.
- She phoned the York TV hotline, was given another number, phoned that, got cut off twice and eventually had to call in the village's television expert to retune the equipment, for which she paid £15.
- We had to pay a fee and put in a lot of new equipment and then retune everything.
- Each daily contact began with Hamilton announcing a number, which referred to a personal code known only by Hamilton and Pole-Evans and led both to retune to a specific radio frequency.
Definición de retune en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan