- 1.1A member of the armed forces returning from overseas duty.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I've never noticed a list of returnees on any memorial elsewhere.
- A common denominator for many returnees is the experience of having sustained anticipatory anxiety about potential threats to life and limb at any hour of the day and at any place within the theater of operations.
- Military returnees face several psychological challenges, including the shift away from an adaptive, continuous, combat-ready, hypervigilant state.
- 1.2A refugee returning from abroad.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These refugees and returnees settled either in their home villages or in refugee camps.
- A returnee who is not in possession of valid Turkish travel documents is likely to be kept in custody for an in-depth interrogation (which is to be distinguished from the routine identity check on arrival).
- Most left last year after U.N. officials started repatriating returnees driven out during the war.
Más definiciones de returneeDefinición de returnee en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional