- (On the social media website Twitter) repost or forward (a message posted by another user): tweet the URL of your posting: people love to retweet job adsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I re-tweeted his question and got some great responses.
- You can never take it back because you never know if someone is going to see it or re-tweet it or download it and then repost it.
- A few additional features are built on top of this simple premise: users who approve (or disapprove) of another user's tweet can retweet them or favorite them (with annotations) providing a measure of popularity for the tweets.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A reposted or forwarded message on Twitter: traffic spiked quickly and contained a mix of retweets and original postsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- They created a leader board with logos for the three parties moving on small wires each time a re-tweet was registered.
- A message like this is particularily nasty, as there were plenty of re-tweets of this malicious message sent by genuine users.
- Hopefully I've convinced you that frequent retweets is a salient goal.
Más definiciones de retweetDefinición de retweet en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional