verbo (reunifies, reunifying, reunified)[with object]
Restore political unity to (a place or group, especially a divided territory): Charlemagne’s attempts to reunify Western Europe
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The collapse of the Stalinist regimes in Central and Eastern Europe in 1989 allowed the European Union to reunify the continent under the hegemony of liberal capitalism.
- Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Thursday marked the 55th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China on Friday by pledging to reunify the mainland with the island of Taiwan.
- Building a longer tunnel under Stonehenge is the only way of reunifying the World Heritage site, an Amesbury couple told the inquiry.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In addition, the collapse of Communism raised the prospect of German reunification.
- In Berlin, for example, since reunification, nearly a third of all professorships have been cut.
- Saakashvili also said that Georgian reunification would be accomplished by peaceful means.
Definición de reunify en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional