- The reproduction of another manufacturer’s product following detailed examination of its construction or composition.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We're talking about reverse engineering of manufactured products that we see pirated in China.
- Well, the bayonet fitting and interface to Canon EOS cameras is proprietary and unpublished, so after-market lens manufacturers like Sigma rely on reverse engineering to make their products work.
- If you are interested in reverse engineering, these vendors offer additional options.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You must not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or modify the product.
- This allowed Indian drug companies to reverse engineer molecules to produce generic versions of patented drugs.
- You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse-engineer or otherwise disassemble the Software.
Más definiciones de reverse engineeringDefinición de reverse engineering en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional