- A pistol with revolving chambers enabling several shots to be fired without reloading.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The weapons included a revolver, a semi-automatic pistol and a sub-machine gun.
- As Luke Fine drew and fired his Colt revolver, Charlie spun to his left as the bullets whizzed by him.
- That's why full-size and large-frame pistols and revolvers sell better than pocket handguns.
Más definiciones de revolverDefinición de revolver en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional