Definición de rheumatic en inglés:
1Of, relating to, or caused by rheumatism: rheumatic pains
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It seems probable that the mortality from rheumatic fever and rheumatic heart disease has decreased since the turn of the century.
- She had a history of rheumatic fever at age 9 with subsequent development of rheumatic heart disease.
- In April 1983, a 71-year-old woman with a history of rheumatic heart disease, aortic insufficiency, and bacterial endocarditis was referred for diffuse lymphadenopathy.
1.1(Of a person or part of the body) suffering from or affected by rheumatism.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nearly two decades after declaring the year 1984 as the year of the rheumatic child, infections due to GAS are still prevalent in India.
- Instead, it was claimed that aspirin was ‘discovered’ by an ‘Aryan’ scientist, Felix Hoffman, to alleviate the sufferings of his rheumatic father.
- The discovery of aspirin is customarily said to have resulted from Felix Hoffmann's rheumatic father encouraging his son to produce a medicine devoid of the unpleasant effects of sodium salicylate.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Palabras que riman con rheumaticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, bureaucratic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
Definición de rheumatic en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda