- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose, caused by a virus infection (e.g., the common cold) or by an allergic reaction (e.g., hay fever).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The risk of asthma, allergic rhinitis, and atopic dermatitis was also significantly higher.
- Many physicians make a presumptive diagnosis of allergic rhinitis based on the medical history.
- Allergic rhinitis is most commonly caused by grass pollen, but tree and weed pollens and mould spores can also cause attacks.
Más definiciones de rhinitisDefinición de rhinitis en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional