- Containing or being a right angle: a right-angled triangleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Of the methods taught by Aryabhata and demonstrated by his scholiast Bhaskara I, some are based on comparison of similar right-angled plane triangles, and others are derived from inference.
- With sides 1 and 4, a right-angled triangle has hypotenuse 10 and, although 10 is not a Fibonacci number it is twice a Fibonacci number.
- In the case of a square, it's possible to mimic the resulting pattern by constructing a series of larger and larger right-angled triangles, starting with a square in the middle.
Más definiciones de right-angledDefinición de right-angled en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional