Definición de right-footed en inglés:
1(Of a person) using the right foot more naturally than the left.
- At that age, it's a good idea to play right-footed players on the left side, to force them to use their left foot more.
- Carragher is essentially a resilient centre-back and a right-footed player, but he was seldom under any kind of pressure on the left and predictably coped well enough.
- Play a right-footed player on the left and his first movement is to come inside with the ball, which starts to crowd the space of other players.
1.1(Of a kick) done with the right foot.
- James Kennedy, who signed for Hibs from Waterford Crystal saw his 25-yard right-footed free kick brilliantly tipped around the post by the veteran Falconer.
- Overall yesterday, Beckham played a confidently mature, controlled game, even though on this occasion he did not have the opportunity to drive in one of his extraordinary right-footed free kicks.
- The only other chance of the opening thirty minutes arrived after 27 minutes but Philip Walsh was just off target with a well struck right-footed free kick from the edge of the penalty area.
Definición de right-footed en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan