- 1Having or emitting a clear resonant sound: a ringing voiceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She kept her eyes closed, content to listen to the ringing sounds of her friend's voice.
- A loud ringing sound erupted out of a speaker in the far corner of the barracks and as it sounded the men filed out of the room towards some unknown destination.
- A loud ringing sound came over the classroom speaker.
- 1.1(Of a statement) forceful and unequivocal: the Russian leader received a ringing declaration of supportMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At his trial he read a ringing statement, to the effect that he and his generation had given their best in various hell-holes, and there was no more to say.
- A few cheers answered his ringing declaration.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘He makes it ringingly clear in his conclusions that there was no substantive briefing of me in relation to this issue and he says any briefing at any time, if there was any, was of the most superficial kind,’ he said.
- Is that something you would ringingly endorse?
- Congressman, you do not sound like you're ringingly endorsing the mayor tonight.
Más definiciones de ringingDefinición de ringing en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional