- A sound made by a mobile phone when an incoming call is received.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Polyphonic sound is basically a ringtone that can produce more than two notes at a time, sixteen to be precise, allowing for a tune that covers a broader spectrum of music.
- The latest trend in mobile phone is customising ringtones.
- However, the text failed to advise them that, as a result of requesting and receiving the free ringtone, they would also be signing up to receive three ringtones a week costing £1.50 each.
Más definiciones de ringtoneDefinición de ringtone en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional