Definición de rocker en inglés:
1A person who performs, dances to, or enjoys rock music, especially of a particular type: a punk rocker
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The photogenic New Wave mannequins and hair metal rockers that the channel enjoyed such success with in the '80s were being replaced by grunge and alternative artists.
- He kicked the jack-of-all-trades route to the curb, got himself a band, and made a quick metamorphosis into a brash rocker.
- About the closest I could relate to it was my teenage days as a Goth rocker, when my girlfriend used to put some white face on me to take away my tan, and we wore all black.
1.1A rock song.
- The soundtrack disc includes vintage rockers by Sweet and Girlschool and new songs by Creeper, a band fronted by the one and only Dean.
- The overall pace is so even you scarcely notice when the odd rocker slips by, creating a slightly flatter feel than the songs deserve.
2.1A rocking chair.
- As far as I know, ‘Auntie ‘did nothing all day but sit in a rocker and crochet multi-colored shawls and comforters and stuff like that.’
- Next to the photo was a smaller model of the Halston rocker, a kind of splayed chair with a narrow back that looked terribly uncomfortable.
- Pull your rocker onto the back porch, or spread your blanket on the roof, turn on the fan and enjoy the quiet.
off one's rocker
- informal Insane.Example sentences
- Dressed in the gaudiest of outfits and wearing a wig that appears to be made out of 13 poodles, Dennis is adorably loony and off her rocker.
- You might have been considered off your rocker to buy one of these modernist homes.
- When I got back home, my friends thought I was off my rocker.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan