Definición de rocker en inglés:
1A person who performs, dances to, or enjoys rock music, especially of a particular type: a punk rocker
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The photogenic New Wave mannequins and hair metal rockers that the channel enjoyed such success with in the '80s were being replaced by grunge and alternative artists.
- He kicked the jack-of-all-trades route to the curb, got himself a band, and made a quick metamorphosis into a brash rocker.
- About the closest I could relate to it was my teenage days as a Goth rocker, when my girlfriend used to put some white face on me to take away my tan, and we wore all black.
1.1A rock song.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The soundtrack disc includes vintage rockers by Sweet and Girlschool and new songs by Creeper, a band fronted by the one and only Dean.
- The overall pace is so even you scarcely notice when the odd rocker slips by, creating a slightly flatter feel than the songs deserve.
2.1A rocking chair.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- As far as I know, ‘Auntie ‘did nothing all day but sit in a rocker and crochet multi-colored shawls and comforters and stuff like that.’
- Next to the photo was a smaller model of the Halston rocker, a kind of splayed chair with a narrow back that looked terribly uncomfortable.
- Pull your rocker onto the back porch, or spread your blanket on the roof, turn on the fan and enjoy the quiet.
- 1off one's rocker
- informal Insane.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Dressed in the gaudiest of outfits and wearing a wig that appears to be made out of 13 poodles, Dennis is adorably loony and off her rocker.
- You might have been considered off your rocker to buy one of these modernist homes.
- When I got back home, my friends thought I was off my rocker.
Palabras que riman con rockerblocker, chocker, docker, Fokker, interlocker, locker, mocha, mocker, ocker, quokka, saltimbocca, shocker, soccer, stocker
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda