Definición de rockling en inglés:
A slender marine fish of the cod family, typically occurring in shallow water or tidal pools.
- Genera Ciliata and Rhinomenus, family Gadidae: several species
- Spider crabs stalked the seabed; wrasse, blennies, shannies and rockling darted over the reefs, and pollack wheeled overhead.
- The bait also attracts additional dogfish, flounders, rockling, pout and school bass and makes for a busy session.
- Tope packs come in shallow and work the edges of stony reefs looking for black bream, school bass, rockling and even small dogfish.
Definición de rockling en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan