Definición de rockslide en inglés:
1An avalanche of rock.
- Don't forget that, in the end, it's not lightning or rapids, avalanches or equipment, rockslides or icefalls that are going to get you.
- There were always small rockslides or mudslides happening there.
- As the sonic booms of her passage echoed from the rocky canyons, though, small rockslides tossed debris into the murky water as if to signal some kind of warning.
1.1A mass of rock deposited by an avalanche.
- Three of us had threaded the needle between two peaks and descended the rockslides in order to fish a lake perched under the summit of Mount Oso.
- Traveling south by van, Teddy and her Nature Conservancy companions were hindered by rockslides but continued on to Deqin.
- An overflight of the epicentral region on Wednesday revealed numerous small rockslides and snowslides adjacent to the fault over a 25-mile long zone.
Definición de rockslide en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia