(also rock steady)
- An early form of reggae music originating in Jamaica in the 1960s, characterized by a slow tempo.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They have consistently laid down the traditional styling of ska music, taking influences from its early days along with rocksteady and reggae.
- His simple, often hypnotic approach, to ska, rocksteady and reggae made him one of the most distinctive sounding musicians of the era.
- By the time it found mass success, it was already slowing down to the swaying tempo of rocksteady and soon after that, reggae.
Más definiciones de rocksteadyDefinición de rocksteady en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional