Definición de roll-on en inglés:
(Of deodorant or cosmetic) applied by means of a rotating ball in the neck of the container.
- Nowadays, I leave Britain armed with insect repellant of the plug-in type, plus spray, plus personal roll-on repellant.
- The slick matte silver tube features a roll-on top for easy application, tip protection during recapping and overall protection in the bag or purse.
- See-through color and a fuss-free roll-on tube make this one perfect for fast mirror-free applications that leave a high shine.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A roll-on deodorant or cosmetic.
- In late 2002, whitening products also found their way into deodorant roll-ons in Indonesia.
- A good deodorant (solid or roll-on are best, particularly if flying) is an absolute must, unless the ‘natural scent’ and stained pits have become a big fashion statement.
- Deodorants and Antiperspirants are sold as aerosols, roll-ons, and sticks.
Definición de roll-on en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan