- • informal Arrive in a vehicle: we rolled up at the same timeMás ejemplos en oraciones
fold (up), furl, wind up, coil (up), bundle up
- The bus rolls up to the porticoed entrance, literally bypassing the parking and traffic problems that the foundation's neighbors have been suing about.
- One afternoon, while writing their names in wet cement, a car rolls up beside them and a man, claiming to be a cop, steps out.
- With perfect timing, friendly Mick Taylor rolls up in his truck to save the day - except that the three young tourists are about to be led on a horrific journey into outback Australia's wildest heart of darkness.
Más definiciones de roll upDefinición de roll up en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional