- Service provided in a hotel allowing guests to order food and drink to be brought to their rooms.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the hotel he had room service bring him his dinner.
- Want to be pampered and made to feel a princess, order in room service, eat great food and have a ball.
- In that case, vacation is all about the first-class seats and the best hotels or, at the very least, ordering room service without looking at the prices.
Más definiciones de room serviceDefinición de room service en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional