sustantivoAustralian • informal
- 1 [often with modifier] A fraudulent or dishonest act or practice: a tax rortMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What MPs have done is legislate a tax rort for themselves.
- Today I've decided to take a look at some of these rip-offs and rorts, and to invite readers to submit their own observations and opinions by way of the forums.
- They see political entitlements with too many rorts and too much feather-bedding.
- 2A wild party.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They seem to be able to find money to waste on rorts and subsidising big business but yet we still have waiting lists in hospitals.
1930s: back-formation from rorty.
Más definiciones de rortDefinición de rort en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional