- 2 (also rosebay willow herb) chiefly British The pink-flowered willow herb Epilobium angustifolium, a common fireweed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After a mile the canopy broke, the sun came in, rosebay willow herb was out in pink and a Painted Lady showed up.
- London's emblem was aptly the rosebay willow herb - the flower of bomb sites - and Kent's long beer-making heritage was acknowledged by the choice of the hop.
- In the days of steam, railways sparks set fire to the embankments and rosebay provided colour which passengers enjoyed.
Más definiciones de rosebayDefinición de rosebay en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional