Definición de roseola en inglés:
1A rose-colored rash occurring in measles, typhoid fever, syphilis, and some other diseases.
- Most other respiratory viruses (such as regular measles, mumps, roseola, mononucleosis [‘mono’] and bronchiolitis) don't seem to increase the normal risk for birth defects.
- In your daughter's case, I think she may be having either heat rash, eczema, rubella or bacterial infection - but not chicken pox, measles or roseola because these are accompanied by high fever.
1.1 (in full roseola infantum /inˈfantəm/) A disease of young children in which a fever is followed by a rash, caused by a herpes virus.
- Roseola (also known as sixth disease, exanthem subitum, and roseola infantum) is a viral illness in young children, most commonly affecting children between the ages of 6 months and 2 years.
- Seizures are most likely to occur early in an illness (such as roseola, colds, gastrointestinal infection) when the fever is rising quickly.
- Illnesses that most commonly cause febrile convulsions include viral upper respiratory infections such as flu, ear infections, or roseola (a virus causing a temperature and rash).
Definición de roseola en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan