Definición de rosin en inglés:
Resin, especially the solid amber residue obtained after the distillation of crude turpentine oleoresin, or of naphtha extract from pine stumps. It is used in adhesives, varnishes, and inks and for treating the bows of stringed instruments.
- Linoleum, made from all-natural materials including linseed oil and pine rosin, is a low-cost and maintenance-free choice.
- Marina was only half-listening as she took Shell's rosin box and ran the hard, translucent, amber colored rosin along the hairs.
- In the aquatint process, areas covered by rosin powder become pitted when immersed in an acid bath.
verbo (rosins, rosining, rosined)[with object] Volver al principio
Rub (something, especially the bow of a stringed instrument) with rosin.
- Once open she proceeds to pull out the violin and rosin her bow.
- As Shelley talked happily about the viola player and rosining her bow, Marina plucked the strings softly - A, D, G, up to E - tuning quietly with the fine tuners.
- An instrument with strings sounded by a rosined wheel instead of a bow.
Words that rhyme with rosinseisin
Definición de rosin en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan