Definición de roster en inglés:
- So here's what's going to happen, either you explain your actions today, or you'll both be stricken off of the active duty roster.
- Hornblower sat at the small table and pulled out his log, the duty roster, and noted on all the different items that would need seeing to in the coming days.
- The Sergeant said this while handing over the duty roster.
- You therefore need a roster of available players that is two or three times the average number of players you desire.
- As with any proper work on baseball, the book includes a statistical section and player rosters.
- There are player rosters, so you know who had a hand in the results and how to contact them, if you want.
verbo[with object] (usually be rostered) chiefly British Volver al principio
- During the height of confrontation, members were rostered for duty to ensure the guns could be manned around the clock.
- In New South Wales, Australia, prison bosses had modified rostered activities, duties and shifts which were historically prone to higher levels of sick leave.
- It will be a date during one week when I am rostered as the duty Judge.
early 18th century (originally denoting a list of duties and leave for military personnel): from Dutch rooster 'list', earlier 'gridiron', from roosten 'to roast', with reference to its parallel lines.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.