- A march for troops over a designated route, typically via roads or tracks.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- About 1,000 feet below us there was a squad of soldiers on a mountain route march.
- The end of training is usually marked by some arduous task such as the stretcher march or a gruelling final route march, which are perceived as necessary rites-of-passage.
- Hot, tired and hungry, they navigated a route march in searing 40 degrees heat.
Más definiciones de route marchDefinición de route march en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional