Definición de ruderal en inglés:
(Of a plant) growing on waste ground or among refuse.
- Once these openings close, the ruderal species disappear.
- Most of the non-endemic species within this group have adapted to ruderal areas, while none of the endemics occupies this kind of habitat.
- These populations are morphologically distinct from the more typical ruderal form which often occurs in close proximity in surrounding pastureland.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A plant growing on waste ground or among refuse.
- Bupleurum lancifolium and B. odontites occur in North Africa, but their original area of distribution is not clear as both species have been introduced and are ruderals or weeds in cultivated land.
- One of the characteristics of ruderals is a high potential relative growth rate in the seedling phase.
Definición de ruderal en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan