sustantivo(usually rules of the road)
- A custom or law regulating the direction in which two vehicles (or riders or ships) should move to pass one another on meeting, or which should yield to the other, so as to avoid collision.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Free brochures are available on children's safety, life jackets, rules of the road, weather, hypothermia, and alcohol and boating.
- While it's a necessity to educate and encourage drivers of vehicles to obey the rules of the road, I wish the campaign would include the inconsiderate pedestrian.
- Cmdr Orchard said he was trying to get the message across that people need to slow down and obey the rules of the road.
Más definiciones de rule of the roadDefinición de rule of the road en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional