- A flavonoid compound found in common rue, buckwheat, capers, and other plants, and sometimes taken as a dietary supplement.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The most common flavonoid-containing supplements are Pycnogenol, grape seed extract, citrus flavonoids, quercetin, rutin, and soy isoflavones.
- The plant chemical rutin, which is a flavonoid, is partly responsible for this and also helps to rebuild the collagen fibres that maintain the outer layers of the vessels.
- We were fascinated by your use of rutin, since this flavonoid is a constituent in many herbs, including chamomile, elderberry and hawthorn.
mid 19th century: from Latin ruta 'rue' + -in1.
Más definiciones de rutinDefinición de rutin en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional