Definición de ryegrass en inglés:
A Eurasian grass that is widely grown as forage.
- Genus Lolium, family Gramineae: several species, in particular L. perenne
- Perennial ryegrass is a bunch grass suitable for hay, silage, or pasture.
- In this region, cool-season grasses such as fine fescue, Kentucky bluegrass and turf-type perennial ryegrass thrive.
- Tall fescue and perennial ryegrass are more resistant than bluegrass and Bermuda.
early 18th century: alteration of obsolete ray-grass, of unknown origin.
Definición de ryegrass en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan