- The display or threat of military force.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- None of this sabre-rattling and war-mongering deterred the British middle class from cramming their sitting rooms with Japanese objets-d'art.
- But if the threats and saber-rattling are going to be effective, Chamillionaire has to take his burnished, easy flow and start putting some specifics in it.
- Putin's occasional sabre-rattling against NATO does not make him an anti-imperialist as konkret implies with its reference to the ‘semi-colonial status’ of Russia.
Más definiciones de saber-rattlingDefinición de saber-rattling en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional