- A bruise or sore on a horse’s back, caused by pressure or chafing of an ill-fitting saddle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Naoise's saddle-sores - which he had thought healed since their moon-change reprise - had returned with a vengeance, which had meant he'd walked most of the day.
- The other was a saddle-sore brown mare, underfed and much abused.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- (Of a person) chafed from riding on a saddle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A few folks in the class were indeed too sore to ride by the latter part of the clinic, and the rest of us choked down over-the-counter painkillers and secretly admired our own saddle-sore knees and thighs.
- He said: ‘It was an awesome experience, but I'm feeling very saddle-sore now.’
- It tells the story of a band of saddle-sore nomads, headed by Harry Collings who, weary of a life of bad trouble, returns to Collings's farm.
Más definiciones de saddlesoreDefinición de saddlesore en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional