- A house in a secret location, used by spies or criminals in hiding.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He moves from safe house to safe house, swapping mobile phones and e-mail addresses every 48 to 72 hours.
- The leaders are compelled to move daily from safe house to safe house to avoid being exterminated.
- And as you've been seeing on the news, we have been targeting their hideouts, their safe houses, their meeting locations, weapons caches, and getting very good results.
Más definiciones de safe houseDefinición de safe house en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional