- An accompanying boat providing support in case of emergency, especially in water sports or competitions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The three man/three woman team, which will be accompanied by a safety boat and an on-shore support team, will swim in relays for up to 12 hours each day for six days a week.
- ‘The dives are shorter this time, and entail the diver swimming down to the bomb carrying the 4lb pack while the surface team feed out the detonating cord from a drum in the safety boat,’ said Lt Cdr Burden.
- Gary continued: ‘When she had progressed onto the water, she would be alone in a boat and I would be following her in a safety boat shouting instructions.’
Más definiciones de safety boatDefinición de safety boat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional