- British term for sailboat.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fyne Boat Kits stocks and supplies wooden sailing boats, canoes, kayaks and rowing boats in easy-to-assemble kits at a fraction of the price charged for similar ready-made boats.
- Very early on Mr Braithwaite decided that power boats rather than sailing boats were ‘commercially the right way to go‘.
- He was also the first yachtsman to sail a multi-hulled sailing boat around the world non-stop.
Más definiciones de sailing boatDefinición de sailing boat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional