sustantivo (plural igual or salamis)
- 1A type of highly seasoned sausage, originally from Italy, usually eaten cold in slices.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Village shops that once sold their ham in coffin-shaped tins, now peddle vac-packed slices of salami and prosciutto crudo, and this must surely be a step in the right direction.
- Between dives, I enjoy the local food - grilled meat and smoked ham, salted pilchards, sheep's cheese, paprika salami, Slavonian spicy sausages and so on.
- I also scarfed a plate of charcuterie which featured decent chorizo, a peppered salami and some sort of good cured pork loin which reminded me of Corsican lonzo, but could have been from anywhere, I'm no expert.
Italian, plural of salame, from a late Latin word meaning 'to salt'.
Más definiciones de salamiDefinición de salami en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional