- 2A link between electrically charged acidic and basic groups, especially on different parts of a large molecule such as a protein.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Recognizing the different roles of semi-buried salt bridges and exposed charges is very important.
- According to the crystal structure, Asp 127, the catalytic base, and Arg 129, both conserved residues of serine/threonine kinases, form a double salt bridge.
- We have shown that 50% of the stored energy is electrostatic, mainly due to stretching of the salt bridge between the protonated Schiff base and the Glu - 113 counterion.
Más definiciones de salt bridgeDefinición de salt bridge en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional