- These salutary effects of ezetimibe on statin levels presumably enhance the beneficial effects attributed to statin pleiotropy.
- The unpleasantness of this schism seems to have had a salutary effect on Tennent, who was more responsible for it than anyone else.
- It does not tell us, as many advocates have argued, that we could raise the minimum wage to $10 with salutary effect on poverty.
- Thus all spiritualities exist as sites of contention between salutary qualities and incapacitating effects.
- It is evident from experimental animal studies and from human studies that statins have salutary effects in heart failure.
Late Middle English (as a noun in the sense 'remedy'): from French salutaire or Latin salutaris, from salus, salut- 'health'.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: sal·u·tar·y
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.