- A single possible observed value of a variable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The 2903T mutation was not observed at the next sample point (verified by partial sequencing of nine isolates), but by then a second change was present that remained in all subsequent passages.
- At the final sample point, two axillary buds were present on the flanks of the central and of the lateral buds of the eye, and intense mitotic activity was observed on these buds.
- At the first sample point, 24 patients produced sputum spontaneously, the remainder being induced, compared with 22 patients expectorating spontaneously at the second sample point.
Más definiciones de sample pointDefinición de sample point en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional