- Error in a statistical analysis arising from the unrepresentativeness of the sample taken.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is because the statistical sampling error of the phase is inversely related to the squared coherence.
- A search for moderators was pursued only if less than 60% of the variation of observed coefficients could be explained by a combination of sampling error and measurement error.
- In addition to these caveats, sampling error due to analysis of an inadequate sample volume can also lead to a false-negative test result.
Más definiciones de sampling errorDefinición de sampling error en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional