- A crab that lives on or burrows in sand, especially one related to fiddler and ghost crabs.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Uca, family Ocypodidae
- The acanthocephalan worm normally completes its life cycle when the sand crab is eaten by a shorebird.
- Taking a Quaker stewardship view of nature, Douglas loved creatures of the wild, from the low-slung sand crab to the stilted seabird.
- Professional and recreational fishermen and crabbers are the worst offenders, attracted to the large fish and sand crab populations found in the area.