- A garment consisting of a long piece of cloth worn wrapped around the body and tucked at the waist or under the armpits, traditionally worn in Southeast Asia and now also by women in the West.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The young women simply wrapped the sarongs around their waists.
- I tie mine round my waist as a makeshift sarong and slip it round my shoulders to cover sunburn.
- Batik-inspired designs are often produced in factories on shirts, sarongs, table cloths, or dresses forming an iconic Malaysian aesthetic.
mid 19th century: Malay, literally 'sheath'.
Más definiciones de sarongDefinición de sarong en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional