Definición de sashay en inglés:
verbo[no object] informal , chiefly North American
1 [with adverbial of direction] Walk in an ostentatious yet casual manner, typically with exaggerated movements of the hips and shoulders: Louise was sashaying along in a long black satin dress
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She normally sat at the opposite end of the room, but had strutted over, sashaying her hips to talk with him.
- I stared at her, breath ragged, as she walked to the door, sashaying her hips calmly.
- Rivulets of sweat poured down our backs and James called out to us to walk like models sashaying down a ramp.
2Perform the sashay.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Ailey had fully experienced the thrill that ripples through a Broadway theater when a line of spiffy dancers sashays in unison towards the edge of the stage.
- Ann and Sandie worked very hard promoting the event which saw line dancers from all over the province sashaying on the floor most of the night.
sustantivoVolver al principio
Mid 19th century (as a verb): alteration of chassé.
Palabras que riman con sashayattaché, cachet, papier-mâché, sachet
Definición de sashay en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda