- An explosive on a board fitted with a rope or wire loop for carrying and attaching.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two types of grenade can be lobbed, smoke and fragmentation, while the Covert Ops class can also make use of the satchel charge, a somewhat stealthier explosive device that can be thrown and then detonated remotely from cover.
- He grabbed a satchel charge, carefully unclasping the clasp and flipping the tan covering off, revealing plastic explosives and a carefully placed set of syringes.
- This hole was blown open by some sort of satchel charge.
Más definiciones de satchel chargeDefinición de satchel charge en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional