- 1Satisfy (a desire or an appetite) to the full: sate your appetite at the resort’s restaurantMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Two years before, he had begun writing to them, asking for photos, information, anything to sate a schoolboy's appetite for space exploration.
- When you fuel yourself with foods that your body is craving, make a note of how they've sated your appetite or how you felt after eating them.
- Nuts are high in monounsaturated ‘good’ fats and a handful may sate an overzealous appetite.
- 1.1Supply (someone) with as much as or more of something than is desired or can be managed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I don't know what I could do with a lot of what I get, as I'm already sated with so much good stuff.
- If that doesn't sate you, the Macdonalds can organise fishing, deer-stalking, pony-trekking and hiking.
- These were films to sate our inner children, perfect movies that crossed generational borders.