- A bowl-shaped antenna with which signals are transmitted to or received from a communications satellite.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This means that anyone in Ireland will be able to buy a small satellite dish and box and receive all the British channels for free, forever.
- There's a connection charges of £1,299 and £899 respectively for the services, both of which cover the purchase of the satellite dish and indoor broadband unit.
- Signals from this satellite reach viewers with a satellite dish in North and Central America.
Más definiciones de satellite dishDefinición de satellite dish en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional