- Deride and criticize by means of satire: Aristophanes satirized the lack of respect for the lawsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She teases, criticizes and satirizes American democracy, but she cares so much it's positively palpable.
- Fatally, however, they crossed over from satirising commentators to criticising player behaviour.
- After several years of worrying about how to respond to the war, the motion picture industry even generated a movie satirizing its own anxiety.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For 130 years, their topsy-turvy plots and satirization of love, honour, class and duty have kept audiences packing houses.
- She suggests that the article is a horribly offensive diatribe that grossly over-generalises in its satirisation of the downtrodden Ulster underclass.