sustantivo[in singular] Chemistry
- 1The stage at which no more of a substance can be absorbed into a vapor or dissolved into a solution.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Crystallisation occurs when the concentration of two ions exceeds their saturation point in the solution.
- Wood is dimensionally stable when the moisture content is above the fiber saturation point (usually about 30 percent moisture content).
- The goal is to reduce serum uric acid level below its saturation point in extracellular fluid.
- 1.1The stage beyond which no more of something can be absorbed or accepted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Virtually all British households subscribed to a weekly paper or magazine, while the collective circulation of daily newspapers showed that the British market had reached saturation point.
- On the home front, there is some evidence the Irish hotel market is reaching saturation point, particularly with the opening of at least ten hotels in the Dublin area in the past three years.
- However, with the rental market reaching saturation point in certain areas, it looks as if double-digit growth is a thing of the past.
Más definiciones de saturation pointDefinición de saturation point en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional