adjetivo (scabbier, scabbiest)
- 1Covered in scabs.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Francis Upritchard's scabby shrunken heads are disgustingly ugly - bruised, green skin, old teeth, yucky dandruffy hair.
- So I used to go to interviews looking like I had been sleeping under London Bridge - you know, pale, scabby old clothes, interesting, artistic.
- Details surface in the untouched snaps - stretch marks, scabby knees, boob jobs - and so do the posturings, poses and projections behind the sexual self.
- 2 • informal Loathsome; despicable.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You could argue that they are just misunderstood, but let's face it - They are scabby gits.
- And any time a big speech is needed, they just haul out the scabby guy.
- It just exists to keep guitar sales up and basements full of scabby punks pissing their days away into a bucket marked ‘excess’.
Más definiciones de scabbyDefinición de scabby en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional