Definición de scabby en inglés:
adjetivo (scabbier, scabbiest)
1Covered in scabs.
- Francis Upritchard's scabby shrunken heads are disgustingly ugly - bruised, green skin, old teeth, yucky dandruffy hair.
- So I used to go to interviews looking like I had been sleeping under London Bridge - you know, pale, scabby old clothes, interesting, artistic.
- Details surface in the untouched snaps - stretch marks, scabby knees, boob jobs - and so do the posturings, poses and projections behind the sexual self.
2 informal Loathsome; despicable.
- You could argue that they are just misunderstood, but let's face it - They are scabby gits.
- And any time a big speech is needed, they just haul out the scabby guy.
- It just exists to keep guitar sales up and basements full of scabby punks pissing their days away into a bucket marked ‘excess’.
Definición de scabby en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan